About Golden Grove
- Every pitch has its own electric hook-up and water supply. There are also water standpipes located throughout.
- Open all year round with extensive hard standing and plenty of space for motorhomes.
- The Guest Hut includes a toilet, a washing-up area and washing machine. There is also a collection of local tourist information, along with a selection of popular books.
- There are currently no showers on site.
- To ensure a peaceful and quiet stay, the site is adults only.
The North Essex landscape remains largely rural; dotted with traditional villages and tiny hamlets linked by a network of ancient green lanes, farm tracks and woodland paths.
Dramatic skylines are interrupted by the expansive branches of the mighty oaks and cedar trees. Wildlife breeds in abundance whilst the hedgerows harbour beautiful flora and fauna.
Reviews and testimonials
The park consistently receives high ratings and rave reviews from visitors, many of whom return on a regular basis. Read some reviews and testimonials.