Welcome to Golden Grove Caravan Park
The North Essex landscape remains largely rural; dotted with traditional villages and tiny hamlets linked by a network of ancient green lanes, farm tracks and woodland paths.
Dramatic skylines are interrupted by the expansive branches of the mighty oaks and cedar trees. Wildlife breeds in abundance whilst the hedgerows harbour beautiful flora and fauna.
The Golden Grove Caravan Park is a small family run site set within the private parkland of Saling Grove.
- Adults only
- 9 pitches spread over 6 acres
- Open all year with extensive hardstanding area
- Super size pitches available for motorhomes
- WC facilities available but no showers at the moment
- Washing up facilities
- Washing machine available
- Recycling on site
- Local tourist information with village footpath maps, suggested cycles routes along with local information
- Dogs on a lead
- Dog walking available throughout the meadow grass field on site
- Caravan and Camping Club Listed Site (Non club members welcome)
Follow us on Facebook at Golden Grove caravan site.
HOW TO BOOK
Please call during office hours (9am-5pm) on 07917 592310
Address: Golden Grove, Piccotts Lane, Gt Saling, Braintree, Essex CM7 5DW.
To make life simple we have a flat fee policy that includes electrics, awnings and dogs.
Touring caravans & motorhomes £15 per pitch per night
Tents £10 per pitch per night*
* Please note that the number of people per tent is limited to 3.