Golden Grove Guidelines
In order to ensure you have an enjoyable stay, we request that all guests abide by the caravan park rules and guidelines below.
It is in the interest of everyone that each and every guest is respectful of these rules and other's privacy.
Should the caravan park management believe that they are not being abided by, the guest/guests will be requested to leave with immediate effect.
Maintain peace and quiet
- Do not play loud music, TV or radio at any time, especially in the summer if windows are open.
- Keep all animals under control and refrain them from aggressive behaviour.
- The surrounding area is an important habitat for wildlife, please keep dogs on leads at all times.
- The caravan site is for adults only, no children are permitted.
- Please drive slowly when driving down to the site and when driving around the site passed other guests as gravel is noisy!
- Please arrive after 12 noon and vacate your pitch by 12 noon unless previously arranged with the caravan park management.
- Park and pitch up within allocated pitch boundaries.
- Please stay on the identified footpaths. The local footpath map can be found by the information board.
- The surrounding gardens and parkland are strictly private and no entry is permitted.
- When using the site washing and toilet facilities, please keep them clean and hygienic for other guests.
- Please recycle where possibly by placing rubbish in the appropriate bins.
- Especially in dry weather, no not light or maintain a fire. Any cigarette butts must be firmly put out. Fire extinguishers are available on site and if in danger please take the appropriate action to put out fire.
- No hanging out of washing or drying clothes.
- Please put any food for birds in the bird tables dotted around the site rather than on the ground which encourages vermin.
Thank you, your cooperation is much appreciated.